Product Description :
VSALES Flex Tape is a super strong, rubberized, waterproof tape that can patch, bond, seal and repair virtually everything. Flex Tape grips on tight and bonds instantly. So easy to use! And it?s so strong, it even works underwater. Flex Tapes bond will increase with time and pressure. SURFACES TO USE ON: PVC, acrylic, metal, steel, copper, aluminum, wood, ceramic, porcelain, tile, glass, rubber, fiberglass, stucco, plaster, stone, cement, concrete, dry wall, EPDM roofs, some plastics, fabrics, vinyl and so much more! EXCELLENT FOR: Roof leaks, gutters, down spouts, boats, kayaks, personal watercrafts, canoes, outdoor equipment, mobile homes, RVs & campers, PVC & plumbing pipes, sprinkler systems, pools and spas, windows, doors, walls, seams, vents, air ducts, HVAC s creates a super strong, waterproof seal, DIY projects and so much more! HOW TO USE Cut: Using high quality scissors (or a razor blade), cut to desired dimension. Leave backing on tape. Peel: You may now remove the backing, and apply to a clean surface. Stick: Press down firmly on the clean surface and allow time for it to bond. Continue pressing firmly to remove air pockets or bubbles. Once applied, Flex Tape cannot be repositioned. Adhesion continues to strengthen over time. WET SURFACES AND UNDERWATER Flex Tapes adhesive is so strong it can be applied to most wet surfaces?.it can even be applied underwater! Just be sure to continously apply firm pressure. NOTE For maximum adhesion in porous surfaces, using a standard blow dryer will help the adhesives bond with the surface. Continued firm pressure will help increase adhesion.
Product Details :
- Brand : VSALES
- Manufacturer : VSALES
- Country of Origin : China
- Colour : Black
- Item Weight : 400 g
- Package Dimensions : 20.32 x 10.16 x 10.16 cm; 400 Grams
- Item part number : V-FLEX TAPE-01
Product Features :
- It's Extra Wide Size Allows You To Quickly Cover Large Cracks, Gaps And Holes
- This Tape Is UV Resistant, Environmentally Friendly, VOC-Free And Has A Wide Temperature Range So It Can Be Used In Extreme Weather Conditions
- Surfaces: Plasticized Materials, Siliconized, Greasy, Oily, Dirty Or Porous Surfaces, Waterproof Or Water-Repellent Materials And Fabrics. Always Test Before Use.
- Seal out water, air and moisture
- Patch large holes, cracks, gaps and tears /Bond together almost any objects